[ From Butch Ross ] Butch Ross Xmas Xtravaganza this Saturday and new news.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Thu Dec 4 11:14:52 EST 2008

I have four cool things to tell you about, so I'll try to be brief

1. My annual Christmas show is Saturday
2. The Christmas Card CD is back
3. Gotta a new Christmas tablature book
4. Christie and Butch on hiatus, CDs on the cheap

One: My Christmas Show
The 2nd Annual
Butch Ross Xmas Xtravaganza
Sat. Dec 6th
9:30 to 1am

Market Street Tavern
850 Market Street
Chattanooga, TN 37402
(423) 634-0260

A celebration of Christmas and local music hosted by Butch Ross and
Featuring Amanda Cagle, Steve Brehm, Shannessy Cargile, Noah Collins,
Lon Eldridge, Billy Hopkins, Dan Landrum, Mike McDade, Gabriel Newell,
Casey Phillips, Dana Rogers and Tiffany Taylor.

This event is free.

Just like last year's extravaganza, it will feature me playing Christmas
songs (loosely defined of course) along with Christmas and original music by
all my guests. With everyone from singer-songwriters, traditional and Irish
musicians to jazz and rock musicians playing, there's sure to be a lot of
pleasant surprises.

If you're in Chattanooga, you can get a taste of what it's gonna sound like
if you tune into wutc 88.1 FM around 3:30 today. You can listen online at
wutc.org

Two: The Christmas Card CD
Don't forget that the Butch Ross Christmas Card CD is still available in the
Christmas card package for just $10, or in a Jewel-boxed version for $15.
They make great Pollyanna gifts.

Three: A new dulcimer book
The Dulcimer Christmas Book is here.
15 transcriptions of all the songs on Butch's "Christmas Card" CD. Most
tunes are suitable for novice to intermediate players, with the occasional
knuckle-buster thrown in for good measure. The book is available without the
CD for $15 (for those of you who already have it) or with for $25.

Four: Christie and Butch on hiatus
After 5 wonderful years of performing and touring the world, Christie and I
have decided to take a break from performing together to pursue other
projects. You can keep track of what Christie is up to through her blog at
www.christieburns.com For a limited time our debut CD "Here to Play" is
available for just $10.00 plus shipping.

That's all I hope all of you have a safe and wonderful holiday season

C-ya out there

-Br
www.butchross.com