[ From Butchross ] Happy Thanksgiving, et al

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Wed Nov 22 23:36:52 EST 2006

Just crawling out of the hinterlands of academia to wish you all a
happy Thanksgiving. Hope you have a great weekend.

Also, I've started to post mp3s of various random musical things at
http://jerpoint.blogspot.com Not exactly a music blog, and not
exactly the best way to keep abreast of where I am musically. But, it
is a window into what I do when I'd rather be doing something else.

Next year is shaping up to be a pretty good one. I'm looking forward
to getting back on the road again (I can't wait)

c-ya out there.

-Br

Me:
www.butchross.com