[ From Butchross ] First Ohio Tour ever and the NEW RECORD!!!!

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Wed Apr 27 16:33:16 EDT 2005

Fri. Apr 29, 2005 -  10:00pm
Air Devils Inn, Louisville, KY
(502)454-4443 http://www.airdevilsinn.com/

Sat. Apr 30, 2005 - 7:00pm
Otherside Coffeehouse, Columbus, OH
Open Mic before me,  I play at 9:00pm
http://www.cfms-inc.org/the_otherside_coffeehouse.htm

Sun. May 01, 2005
Leo Coffeehouse, Cincinnati, OH
http://www.qcballadeers.org/leoschedule.htm

I am writing you short and sweet today. We're in the last of the semester
and the workload has been nothing short of crushing. Still, while I lose too
much sleep writing papers and studying for finals some good news arrived in
the mail.

The CDs are here.

One year and seven days after we wrapped up tracking I am in possession of a
thousand shinny new discs on a new label Blaine Street records
http://www.blainestreet.com Those of you who have bought the pre-release
versions (that includes you guys in the UK and Ireland too) and have sent in
your cards the new CDs will be in the mail to you in a couple of days. Those
of you who don't have or have lost your cards, write me at
butch at butchross.com and will get 'em out to you.

I cannot tell you how proud I am of this record! Not only is this one the
best sounding things I have recorded, it really feels as though a lot of
things I have been trying to say and explore in my music and writing have
come to fruition here. It is certainly the folkiest thing I've ever done.

Right now theCDs are only available through me, but they will be available
on the Blaine Street web site, my site and of course CD Baby very soon. I
will also be looking into ways of making individual tracks available for
download in the near future.

And not a moment too soon. As I am embarking on my first tour of Ohio, as
always. I implore those of you who have friends and family you think would
dig what I do, to send 'em out. And of course if you yourself are in the
neighborhoods, I'd love to see you! here are the dates/shows again.

Fri. Apr 29, 2005 -  10:00pm
Air Devils Inn, Louisville, KY
(502)454-4443 http://www.airdevilsinn.com/
I'm told it's kind of a biker/dive bar but everyone who has given it that
characterization has meant it in a good way.

Sat. Apr 30, 2005 - 7:00pm
Otherside Coffeehouse, Columbus, OH
Open Mic before me,  I play at 9:00pm
http://www.cfms-inc.org/the_otherside_coffeehouse.htm
This one is a preview of my show at the Central Ohio Folk Festival next
weekend.

Sun. May 01, 2005
Leo Coffeehouse, Cincinnati, OH
http://www.qcballadeers.org/leoschedule.htm
A venerable Cinncinatti folk institution, I am reallly happy to be playing
this one!

So to recap, new CD. Very happy. Cool shows the weekend before finals (cuz
I'm an idiot)

C-ya out there.

-Br