[Butchross] Gas, Food, Longing this week.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Mon Sep 8 01:14:38 EDT 2003

Gas : Food : Longing
September 11, 12, 13 - 8pm
Lost Highways Gallery
307 market St.
Philadelphia, Pa 19147
http://losthighways.org

Somehow this never got out to you guys (tho God knows it's in my sent mail
file) but last week I performed the one-man show I have been picking away at
for the better part of this year, Gas : Food : Longing debuted last Friday
at the Philadelphia Fringe Festival. Now I don't know why you never got the
e-mail announcement I sent last week, but fortunately it didn't matter: The
First show, with no press coverage, no email announcement and no real word
of mouth, sold out. And while it's nowhere near the largest number of people
I have performed for, it is the largest number who have paid money
specifically to see me. And thank you all so much for that.

Anyway, now is your chance. I will be performing it at the lost highways
gallery (http://www.losthighways.org) this Thursday, Friday and Saturday,
all shows are at 8pm, tickets are $10.00. I have updated my web site to tell
you all about it. You can even watch video footage of the show on my site (
you will need the Flash plug-in and a decent internet connection to see the
site tho)

Where we take it from here remains to be seen.

Hope you can make it.

-Br

Gas : Food : Longing
September 11, 12, 13 - 8pm