[Butchross] Butch Ross plays the Tin Angel same night as Brodsky, records record with Brodsky, with hillarious results.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Wed Jan 22 14:28:53 EST 2003

Saturday, Jan. 25th - 7:00pm
Tin Angel
20 S. 2nd Street, Philadelphia, PA
www.tinangel.com
215-928-0770 - purchase tickets
http://www.ticketweb.com/user/?region=penn&query=schedule&venue=tinangel

in the round with
Skip Denenberg,
Bob Williford,
Larry Goetz

Alright, y'all. It's January and the means my yearly show at the Tin Angel.
This time I'm in the round with some great songwriters.  Since, this is the
same night as Adam's big B-day show (that starts at 10pm) we decided to give
you a good reason for coming to both shows. Me and Adam (or rather Adam and
me) are gonna be making available to you at no cost (If you come to both
shows) a special CD of us doing each other songs (I'm doing two of his, he's
doing two of mine and we're both gonna do a cover) You can't by this in
stores, you can't get it by going to just one and kissing up to us. You can
only get it by going to both shows. Which you were planning on doing anyway
right? And don't forget that if you have dinner at Serrano's you get
reserved seating for the show, thus allowing you to enjoy the more sea-world
like aspects of our show.

c-ya out there.

-Br

P.S. For you lovebirds out there, I'm playing the Postcrypt Coffeehouse on
Valentines day.