[ From Butchross ] More tunes and Christmas Greetings

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Wed Dec 17 22:57:04 EST 2003

Hello All:

Just for kicks and to have something to sell while busking on the ol'
mountain dulcimer, I put out a record of Christmas tunes. IF you wanted too,
you COULD buy them -they come in this cool Christmas card/CD holder- but
since it¹ll would arrive too close to Christmas to be of much use, I decided
to make them available as mp3's from a new site of mine, http://www.3ft.org

Also, keeping so many mp3's on my web site is just killing me with service
charges from my server folk. So I will only be leaving those tunes up there
until Dec. 31st. You guys are welcome to download them and do as you wish,
but you better hurry.