[Butchross] Butch Ross on the radio and now online.

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Sat Aug 16 18:39:32 EDT 2003

Hey y'all:

Just a quick note to let you know that I will be on Gene Shay's folk show on
wxpn this Sunday eve. I believe I'll go on around 9:30 - 10:00ish.

I will talking about my one-man show "Gas : Food : Longing" and playing a
couple of songs that will be included in the show. You can listen online by
going to http://www.xpn.org

You can find put more about the show by going to my, and finally updated,
web site. http://butchross.com My apologies to those of you on dial up,
it'll take a little while to load.

Anyway that's all the news for now, hope you guys well.

C-ya out there.

-Br
Butch Ross
http://www.butchross.com