[Butchross] Butch Ross Plays in Philadelphia once again (twice again actually)

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Wed Jun 12 10:51:12 EDT 2002

Fri Jun 14, 2002 · 8:00pm    $14
The Point,
880 Lancaster Ave. Bryn Mawr, PA
Opening for Toshi Reagon

Fri Jun 14, 2002 · 10:00pm  $5
Dawson St. Pub,
Dawson and Cresson Sts
Manayunk, PA

I wish I had stuff to tell you about, some sort of hip, -from the road-
story. After all, I was gone for ten days but alas other driving from Albany
to Buffalo in a torrential downpour (I am the rain king you know) I have
nothing to report. Plus, I had one of those mornings where the alarm goes of
in the middle of some sort of deep REM cycle and you¹re just completely
screwed up the rest of the day. Thanks to everybody came out to see me, who
signed up and generally had a good time (or pretended to have a good time).

Hey don¹t forget tonight is the anithoot and with the Cat away on tour
lovely Mary will be the host du jour.

Thursday I¹ll be opening for the amazing Toshi Reagon it¹s a $14 dollar
ticket but yr. seriously gonna get like $14.50 - $14.75 show.

Friday it¹s the ever-popular Dawson St. gig where I just try and play every
song from the 80Œs I can remember. It¹s a fun show that I don¹t do too often
(at the request of my liver) Hopefully y¹all can make it out to one of these
shows.

C-ya out there.

-Br

Those shows again