[Butchross] Butch Ross in Boston in the round around Labor Day Weekend

Butch Ross butch at butchross.com
Tue Aug 27 12:56:15 EDT 2002

Fri Aug 30, 2002 :: 6:15pm
Club Passim, Cambridge, MA
Cutting Edge of the Campfire Weekend,
in the round with Greg Klyma and Joe Rathbone

I should be telling you all about my great, great weekend at the
Philadelphia Folkfest but like most great weekends, I don't remember much of
it. :)

instead I'll be telling you about my set at the Cutting Edge of the Campfire
this weekend. Joe Rathbone, Greg Klyma and myself will be working out
arrangements of each others tunes and sort of doing a faux-band thing at our
Friday set. Now we just need to figure out if we're gonna call ourselves
"Crosby, Stills and Shemp" or "why, why, why?"

Progress on the ol' UK travelogue continues slowly but surely. with any luck
by this weekend I'll have pics and music from there as well. (but don't hold
yr. breath)

Next week I'm at the Dawson St. Pub and then I'm off for a few weeks while I
work on the record, which is coming along very nicely, although a little
slower than I would have hoped. the end of Sept. finds me in the mid-west
for the first time ever.

that's the news, C-ya out there.

-Br

Butch Ross