[Coco] NitrOS-9 Tools for the CoCoIOn Ethernet Card

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Fri May 27 14:37:11 EDT 2022

Hi Allen,

You and your Jolt Cola were definitely missed at CoCo Fest, hope you are doing ok these days.

The Computer Conect CoCoIOn is an Ethernet card for the CoCo using a WizNet W5100S chip.  This chip is also used on the Uthernet 2 card for Apple ][ computers as well as a bunch of others for other retro systems.  The chip is a lot higher level than CS8900 chips and is relatively easy to program for.

The card is manufactured and sold by Rick Ulland of Computer Conect https://computerconect.com/

> On May 27, 2022, at 11:16 AM, Allen Huffman via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> I am completely out of the loop and do not know what a CoCoIon card is, but I am glad to hear the efforts continue!

Sent from my iPad