[Coco] xroar keyboard definitions

Ciaran Anscomb cocomalt at 6809.org.uk
Sun May 1 03:41:13 EDT 2022

Joel Rees via Coco wrote:
> I replace the line
>
> { .sym = GDK_KEY_equal, .dkey = DSCAN_MINUS },
>
> with
>
> { .sym = GDK_KEY_caret, .dkey = DSCAN_MINUS },
>
> and it still doesn't produce anything. I've also tried GDK_KEY_tilde
> and GDK_KEY_upcaret
> with the same non-result.

So you might have done this already, but it should be useful to run
with the "-debug-ui -1" option - that will print out a line for each
keypress/release, including the name the toolkit thinks corresponds
to the key.  It might be that GTK+ doesn't actually think it's called
"caret".

Glad you're making progress though, and yes, I don't have a Japanese
mapping, so I'd definitely add it in once you're happy with it.

..ciaran