[Coco] DSK Files

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 10:58:40 EDT 2022

If you want to look through lots of .dsk files on a PC, you can use
DriveWire4's local library tool.  Right click on "Local" and choose
"Link Local Item..." then give it a name like "my disks" and browse to
the folder that your .dsks live in.  Then you can browse the disks and
their contents.

Here's a video of it in action:  https://youtu.be/SY_FhHwrqqY

I never did finish all the features but it mostly works for looking
through disks.

-Aaron