[Coco] Creating OS-9 Split Screens

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Fri Jul 1 17:15:16 EDT 2022

The procedure to do this is a bit different depending on whether you are doing it from a batch file/shell, or from within a program (the latter method is what GShell uses, of course). From the looks of things, I believe that you want to do this from a script, rather than from a program?

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html