[Coco] xroar keyboard definitions

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 20:38:54 EDT 2022

On Sun, May 1, 2022 at 2:27 AM Joel Rees <joel.rees at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> I'll have more questions later, [...]

Unfortunately, I'm having trouble with getting the equals sign where
it should be.

I'm working off mostly unedited copy of the UK, etc. map, since the
typical Japanese
keyboard is very close to that.

To the right of the 0 on the typical Japanese keyboard is the -/= key,
which the Dragon
binds by position to :/* . There's no problem with that, if I
understand what I'm doing.
I press that key unshifted and get :, shifted and get * .

To the right of that key is ^/~ (caret/tilde) . In the default UK map,
that key just doesn't
produce anything.

I replace the line

{ .sym = GDK_KEY_equal, .dkey = DSCAN_MINUS },

with

{ .sym = GDK_KEY_caret, .dkey = DSCAN_MINUS },

and it still doesn't produce anything. I've also tried GDK_KEY_tilde
and GDK_KEY_upcaret
with the same non-result.

I can move DSCAN_MINUS off to another key on the next row, and that
works, but then
it's out of place.

Any suggestions?

--