[Coco] TRS-80 key caps

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Mon Apr 25 13:54:49 EDT 2022

Hi Coco Friends,

I know this isn't a pure Coco ask, but a request regarding a related vintage
machine.  I recently started restoring a TRS-80 model 3 and I need a couple of
keyboard parts. In particular, I need one Clear key (a white one) and one
internal plunger or shaft for the Alps key mechanism (the one on the space bar
switch is broken).  I never owned a TRS-80 model 3 before so I'm not part of
any of the retro communities for this machine. Do any of you know anyone who
has these spare parts who might be willing to sell them to me?

Thanks,
Richard