[Coco] NitrOS-9

Jeff Teunissen deek at d2dc.net
Fri Apr 1 13:19:25 EDT 2022

I am currently writing a set of manuals for the DCC C compiler, its
standard libraries, and associated tools. It's not exactly an OS-9 manual,
but it is going to be a pretty comprehensive text on programming with and
in it.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will be able to have printed copies
available by CoCoFest, but it works great as a PDF with internal hyperlinks.