[Coco] NitrOS-9

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Apr 1 09:16:38 EDT 2022

That archive is not MaltedMedia.
If you can't find something, you can search for it in the archive.
Neither FireFox nor Chrome on my cellphone have any problems with the url.

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Fri, Apr 1, 2022 at 8:54 AM, farna at amc-mag.com<farna at amc-mag.com> wrote:   Found my issue with a Google search! Mozilla dropped DTP support
entirely sometime in 2021 (Firefox 90 and above). So I had to install an
FTP program.

The files in the MaltedMedia CoCo Archive are still a bit... confusing.
"Mastering OS-9 on the Tandy Color Computer" is found under
MANUALS/OS/OS9. There is also an "OS-9 Quick Reference and Programmer's
Guide". The QRG would be easier to re-write, but I don't know how useful
to a beginner. Maybe add a "Getting NitroS-9 loaded and running" section
to it would make it good enough?

For those looking for "Tandy's Little Wonder", the PDF copy under BOOKS
is the latest edition. The one under MAGAZINES is the original. All the
.PM4 and SOURCE documents in both locations are for the original, not
the updated version. I think I updated it in 2009...