[Coco] XRoar 1.0 released

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Nov 26 12:05:26 EST 2021

Go here for the older ROMs:

https://colorcomputerarchive.com/repo/ROMs/XRoar/CoCo/BASIC_OS/

Also at the World of Dragon archive site.

I had to get the coco3.rom from a different directory there as well as t he mc10 rom, but I expect now that Xroar supports those machines they will get added to the archive.

Easiest way is to just copy them to the same folder as the xroar executable but each OS has a place you can store them so when you upgrade with a new zip file you don’t have to copy ROMs in to the folder again.

Sent from my iPhone