[Coco] FPGA dsk boot file

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Nov 13 00:05:22 EST 2021

Yeah, I *think* it immediately reverts over to the SD card for starting up OS9 after the modules are loaded. So if you don’t have an SD card in there with the needed files, then the boot will fail. I do have an SD card image with OS9 on it for CoCo3FPGA that can be imaged to a card that is 2GB or larger if you ever have need for that.

-Dave Philipsen