[Coco] CoCoFest! Vendor

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Thu Nov 11 18:42:26 EST 2021

On Thu, 11 Nov 2021 13:50:33 -0600
<eric at canales.me> wrote:

> That would be Sloopy's Drivewirelessly. I believe you have to reach
> out to him directly to purchase or inquire about it. He's around on
> Discord and possibly other places. Here's the youtube video and demo:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xsnwb6YQuI

Thanks Eric!!

    Good explanation and contact info from the video. Surprised there
was no mention here. Allen's external Wifi was all over the list last
year.

    Last Sloopy I knew was hanging on in 1965 (The McCoys)

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
"Eating kittens is just plain wrong, and no-one should do it, ever!!"
		-- The Tick