[Coco] Best of luck at the CoCoFEST!

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 20:33:44 EDT 2021

Not just Allen, but everybody be careful.

Get rest when you need it,
Mild exercise when it's right for your body,
Correct, but not excessive, nutrition,
Talk things out with whatever your hold as your God, or your conscience, as
is appropriate for you,
Accept that perfection for mortals is always an illusion, even when it's
worth trying for,
And don't forget rest when you need it.

That's the war we are fighting with the pandemic, IMO.