[Coco] Happy Holidays !

gene heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu Dec 23 21:56:56 EST 2021

On Thursday, December 23, 2021 3:06:59 PM EST rcrislip wrote:
> <BIG SNIP>
>
> Merry Christmas Gene. Hope you have a enjoyable new year. I take it
> you're alone now?
>
> Cheers
>
> RECrislip

Yes, my Dee I had for 31 years, passed from COPD a year ago the 7th, Pearl
Harbor day. So I've been rattling around in the same place you visited once,
Sick of my own cooking of coarse but theres nothing new about that as I've
been doing 90% of it since I retired in 2002. I have enough to do that its
doing an excellent job of keeping me out of the bars. More CNC machinery I re-
built to be run by LinuxCNC, and I got into 3d printing about 18 months back,
So I'm in the middle of designing a harmonic drive to be CNC controlled to
hold work at any program-able angle on a milling machines work table. Angles
accurate to about 1 MOA.

Clearly, I have too many hobbies, But you knew that...

How are you doing these days? Well I hope.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis