[Coco] CoCo Model 1 Cartridge Port

Charles Hudson charles484 at twc.com
Thu Dec 23 07:11:58 EST 2021

On to the cartridge port, which seems workable.

Verified that the Deluxe RS-232 Program Pak (Cat. 26-2226) can be
invoked with "Exec &HC000"; I/O TBD.  Got modems and cables, need to
find / create a driver.

Also verified same for Disk Controller (Cat. 26-3022) which boots up
with the message "Disk Extended Color Basic 1.0".  I have the disk
cable, a drive and blank disks but no software.  End-to-end
communication yet unproven.

I think there are later ROM versions used with (some version of) the
disk controller; can they be used in this cart?

-CH-