[Coco] Some details on CoCo 1 ROM burning

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Sat Dec 18 16:06:40 EST 2021

If I were you I'd burn the ECB ROM first, verify that everything works,
then upgrade the CB ROM. I have the Needham's SA-20 and it's a reliable
unit that I've used for many years. You might verify that the EMP-20
will specifically do the 68766 EPROMs since they have a slightly changed
pinout and higher programming voltage than most of the 27 series of EPROMs.