[Coco] Is there a modern replica CoCo for sale?

Charles Hudson charles484 at twc.com
Sat Dec 18 06:25:52 EST 2021

FWIW I am interested in finding out more about the Model 3 and had
considered acquiring one but actually would prefer to build one.  So if
and when you finalize the design for the board please let us know.

When the BOM is finalized I might be able to act as an intermediary for
some of the minimum-quantity items; for example if 10 germanium diodes
are needed but Mouser or DigiKey only sell them in quantities of 500 I
could "warehouse" them and pass them on to those who need the smaller
quantity.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'd really like to see this come to
fruition.  Good on you.

-CH-