[Coco] Is there a modern replica CoCo for sale?

Keith Monahan keith at techtravels.org
Fri Dec 17 12:11:58 EST 2021

Yeah these projects are pretty cool.

I have a half-built Commodore A500+ board that I'm building. I lost
motivation after soldering 200 parts and only being half done.

Good idea though. Part of the problem is the custom silicon chips. This
is why FPGAs are excellent because you can reproduce the functionality
indefinitely. Using something like Verilog, as long as you're careful
with how you write it, you can continually port to
newer/better/faster/more current parts.

Keith