[Coco] Is there a modern replica CoCo for sale?

Keith Monahan keith at techtravels.org
Fri Dec 17 11:35:37 EST 2021

Allen,

I'm sure other more knowledgeable folks will reply. But I do know of two
things:

1> I saw a new CoCo motherboard at CoCoFest. I'm not sure if it was a 2
or 3, but a project like this is definitely out there. The project name
escapes me, however, it's something like Athena. Or some greek god name.
I want to say John of 3D printer coco raspberry pi400 cases fame had it
with him. I do believe it's early on in the project.....

2> CoCo3 FPGA. It's a reimplementation inside an FGPA. Not exactly the
same thing because of the form factor, but still pretty useful and
relevant, I think.

Hope that helps,
Keith