[Coco] CocoSDC emulation for VCC

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 8 12:40:25 EST 2021

If you jump to the coco discord site and go to the SDC sub forum you will see the pics that I posted showing SDC. Vhd working with the original builds of vcc but not with 2.0 and greater.  After some trial and error I was able to conclude that the 2.0 idea. DLL was the problem.  I am not sure why

Sent via BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox for Android<http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackberry.hub>