[Coco] Pardon me for asking...

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 6 16:39:00 EST 2021

Yes, that would be an “E” board, which officially supported 32K of RAM (and the jumpers should be labelled 4K, 16K, 32K - move them all to 32). With slight modifications, it will support the full 64K of RAM as well.

You can find the details here: https://colorcomputerarchive.com/repo/Documents/Magazines/Rainbow,%20The%20(OCR)/The%20Rainbow%20Vol.%2003%20No.%2010%20-%20May%201984.pdf
(go to page 50, where it says “E Board” under the “All the Way to 64K”).