[Coco] RS DOS games image for the Glenside IDE

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:35:40 EST 2021

With the news that JIm is willing to re issue the Glenside IDE controller ; I wanted to do my small part.

I spent a few hours and took the 160 . Dsk images of the GAMES compilation and put them on my Gotek then added them one at a time to the cf card of my SuperIDE.  I was able to make a single image of that CF card, using RAWCOPY, and ghosting it onto a new CF card. The new CF card works perfectly in my Glenside IDE
I even mirrored the image onto a physical IDE hard drive and it also worked perfectly.

As an added bonus,  to make the image look slick,  I added the awesome SIDEKICK menu to DRIVE 0.  Now the Glenside auto BOOTs to the menu upon power up

Anyway this is just my small contribution to the, hopefully soon, re released Glenside controller

Sent via BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox for Android<http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blackberry.hub>