[Coco] PCB Design Software

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 00:36:00 EST 2021

On 12/3/21 8:15 PM, Brian Goers wrote:
> I used to have DIP Trace. I may reactivate it to use again.
> What brand PCB Design software is used my Board builders now?

I have looked at a few different Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
programs..  I haven't really spent much time learning any of them...

Eagle seems very popular, but AutoDesk keeps changing it, and looks to
be Phasing It Out in favor of their Integrated Product, Fusion 360..

KiCAD ( Key CAD ) seems to be the best way of keeping control over you
Designing Future, and I would expect it to Stay that Way..

I'll be learning KiCAD.....

MarkO