[Coco] Glenside IDE Controller Schematic

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Fri Dec 3 13:40:34 EST 2021

On 12/3/2021 11:09 AM, rietveld rietveld wrote:
> I don't mind lending out my glenside controller if someone wants to look at it.  Or else I can post detailed pics if that helps.  Its pretty basic and only uses a few chips

A while back, I drew up schematics for the MIDI Pak based on some hand
written notes from John Linville (not sure of the paper trail before
that) for posterity.  Brian Schubring asked if I could produce a few
units based on the schematic, which became MIDI Maestro.

I'm happy to draw up the schematics for the IDE controller as well, if
folks are interested (I can also reverse engineer from a PCB, but I seem
to recall the design was pretty simple and I believe I could determine
it from the SW docs.).

I find it fun to do them, not really as prep to produce anything.
Sloopy, if you're game to produce and need gerbers, and can't find them
elsewhere, let me know. I do, though, release all of my work under open
source/open hardware licensing, just FYI.

Jim