[Coco] new AGD converted games for MC6847 (CoCo-Dragon)

Pere Serrat psergm at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:50:31 EST 2021

Hello, as promised, we are back with newly converted AGD games. The plan
is to publish six games every week, on friday, so that you could play
them along the weekend ;-) The games will come into zip files, with
short and long names for the CoCo and Dragon computers as we did with
previous Packs The well known "BIG Packs" will be published every month,
to avoid having another one for just six new games. There will be no
less than 48 new games, probably some more but need to be converted and
tested ... cheers! Pere Ps. These are the links to the pages where you
could download the games and have a look at some screenshots
http://archive.worldofdragon.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=10982http://www.retrowiki.es/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=200037601I
would recommend you to visit next link in order to know what is to be
done in any AGD game Use it at your will, but do not reject agame
without having seen its video ... thx
https://spectrumcomputing.co.uk/entry/20176/ZX-Spectrum/Arcade_Game_Designer--------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is pack #40 of AGD converted games. It comes with these new games
Agent Blue - Day Missions by José Silva & Jaime Grilo (C)2020 Agent Blue
- Night Missions by José Silva & Jaime Grilo (C)2020 Akane by Hicks
(C)2021 Alchemist II - The Dungeons by Francesco Forte (C)2020 Among Bad
by Azimov (C)2020 Aunt Rose by Francesco Forte (C)2021 cheers Kees van
Oss & Pere Serrat

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com