[Coco] The GIME's internal names: Project 256 Begins | Roger Taylor on Patreon

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Fri Dec 3 09:45:15 EST 2021

For those not following along, some photos of the internals of the 1986 and 1987 GIMEs have been posted. They include the names of the developers, as well as a code name for each chip. I do not recall hearing the code names used before, so now we have new terms to use.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/project-256-58792912

Also, seeing the second name, a VLSI engineer that worked on the project, listed on the GIME itself, is cool to see.

--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware