[Coco] Elections

Eric eric at canales.me
Wed Oct 7 18:55:12 EDT 2020

An update on the elections:

----

Hello all. Sadly Tony Podraza
<https://www.facebook.com/tonypodraza?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARACx2n513vEzPPqSfWgXbvJgeESkqIcoVTZkgMmXKNnmg88htPZIKaQKACxB0biE8IYBX5FN62N-iJC&dti=290791956162&hc_location=group>
has decided to withdraw his name from consideration for the Vice President
role at the Glenside Color Computer Club. For all those who voted for him
already we have set your vote to "abstain". You may of course login and
change your vote if you wish. Currently only John Mark Mobley and Terry
Steege
<https://www.facebook.com/terrysteege?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARDvyXvECEXlGfaRYJ4LbV67LF0ZNOlKRKbyjFE69TdhHw_QQ44zl2BwwWpXN4GE14K9XJaVMFTeOx_2&dti=290791956162&hc_location=group>
are running for the VP position.

Thank you!

------

In case nobody has emailed Gene yet on this or if anyone else is missing
it, the original email went as follows:

-----
Voting for officer positions of the Glenside Color Computer Club are now
open on the Tandy List website: https://www.tandylist.com/
<https://glensideccc.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=ede30d58ff87ad93d480d6401&id=7a32c4612f&e=c28edaf128>
Get your votes in today! Simply register or login to your TandyList account
and then click the "Vote" button at the top of the website. If you have not
yet paid your dues for the year, we are working hard to make sure that you
will be able to on TandyList within the next week or two. We will send out
another announcement when online payments are available.
The people running for office are:
President:

   - Eric Canales (Incumbent)
   - Jim Brain

Vice President:

   - John Mark Mobley (Incumbent)
   - Terry Steege
   - Tony Podraza

Treasurer:

   - Brian Goers (Incumbent)

Secretary:

   - Richard Bair (Incumbent)

Any questions, problems, issues or concerns, please contact Eric Canales
or Randy Weaver and we will make sure they are resolved right away