[Coco] Weird SDC Issue

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu May 21 09:04:19 EDT 2020

For what it is worth, on my system names do not need to start with / . Further, if you look in
"Coco SDC (rev A) (Darren Atkinson).pdf"
you will see
p. 15  DIR "GAMES/"    where a terminal / is used to list everything in a folder but no leading / .
p. 16-18  several examples of DRIVE 0,"name" where there is never a leading /  .

So why would you consider not using a leading / dangerous?

Robert