[Coco] COCO POKE CHEATS & DISK EDIT CHEATS!

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed May 20 03:24:20 EDT 2020

I don’t think this is the greatest advice, particularly for “new to Coco” owners, which is happening more and more. I would recommend mentioning the tape over the autostart pin, which can be applied before inserting the cartridge and before powering the Coco on, as a much safer alternative.
(I do realize that experienced Coco people would know all of this beforehand, but the new retro collectors, who are used to hot swapping SD cards and USB devices, will NOT know that they can fry their newly acquired Coco following these original instructions).
Don’t want to give the new users a bad experience right off the bat!

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html