[Coco] COCO POKE CHEATS & DISK EDIT CHEATS!

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue May 19 11:42:00 EDT 2020

 The problem is the wiggling of the cart when it is inserted or removed. We can try to minimize the wiggle, but we can't eliminate it altogether. It is during the wiggling that it is possible for the right pin to make contact with a wrong pin. Then you get the poof and your CoCo gets zombified and in need of a new brain.

Salvador