[Coco] Back to os9level 2

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Sun May 17 23:05:39 EDT 2020

On Tue, 28 Apr 2020 17:06:59 -0400
phil pt <ptaylor2446 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks. Can you please provide me with a example to set and get the
> current date and time? Will it show the correct date for example
> 2020/04/28 17:06:00?

[...]

Phil:

    The Glenside Color Computer Club had updates for OS-9 Y2K. As I
recall, all affected commands were fixed (dir, setime, date, etc). I
can have the Club Librarian send you (or anyone) a disk if you like.

    OS-9 itself doesn't care as it keeps the year in 1 byte as 'years
since 1900'. Only programs that display or set the date needed 'fixing'.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Education is the best provision for old age.		--Aristotle