[Coco] gmane is now news://news.gmane.io for newsreader access to this mailing list.

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Fri May 15 00:16:50 EDT 2020

If anyone is maintaining links or can contact the people maintaining
links on COCO web pages, the gmane news server for this forum is now at:

Or specifically:

Only nttp access is currently available, no web archives.

I prefer the news reader access to this forum as it allows me to read
most threads in order when I can get around to reading them.

And all messages are easily available from the beginning of this list.

The bad thing from this domain name change is that my read history has
been lost, so I now have 117020 messages unread.

Details are at:

https://lars.ingebrigtsen.no/2020/01/15/news-gmane-org-is-now-news-gmane-io/

Regards,
-John