[Coco] Ex CoCo guy at Intelevision now.

Gene Heskett gheskett at shentel.net
Thu May 14 20:29:51 EDT 2020

On Thursday 14 May 2020 19:39:43 Michael Miller wrote:

> I am seriously beginning to wonder about your web browser as this is
> the second broken web site I have seen you post about in this mailing
> list. You might want to try a different one (preferably with no added
> plug-ins) and see what happens...

I just had a round with the login at the raspbian site, this time because
the box where you enter your username and passwd is completely ghosted
out until you accidentally pause over it with the mouse.  And they are
actually located a good 8 inches right of the prompt.

Opera has a poor reputation for security and I'm not even sure its
available from a debian repo.  Ditto PaleMoon.  Firefox ESR is, but I
have to agree, its at least  badly bent.  And I don't have any plug-ins
installed.

Thanks Michael.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)