[Coco] Ex CoCo guy at Intelevision now.

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu May 14 14:17:10 EDT 2020

This excerpt from the Lemonade Stand VideoBrain manual from 1978 probably
explains best why it was so readily adapted to so many platforms: "Lemonade
Stand was adapted by VideoBrain and Joanne Koltnow Ver Planck from SELL
LEMONS, one in a four-part series of economic simulation games produced by
the Minnesota Educational Computing Consortium (MECC). The MECC series was
inspired by MARKET, an advanced economic simulation, produced by the
National Science Foundation and funded by the Huntington II project at SUNY
Stony Brook."

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<https://armchairarcade.com/perspectives/>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and