[Coco] HDB-DOS Question

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Thu May 14 08:55:56 EDT 2020

Just as a reminder :) for RGBDOS and HDBDOS the ROM offset for the Basic disks should be $5A000 and
found at $D938=$5 $D939=$A0 $D93A=$00.
Of course the values can be different depending on the actual hardware and desired sizes. The above
is used for MAME and VCC but was much smaller in the original hardware that came with RGBDOS systems
before the software was bought by Cloud-9.

Robert