[Coco] Booting Nitros9.

Dave Philipsen dave at davebiz.com
Wed May 13 18:44:34 EDT 2020

On a CoCo 3 the ROMs must be enabled in order for OS9 to search for
modules there.  As far as I know, the only time those ROMs would be
enabled is when you build a specific version of OS9 that is meant to
boot from ROM. And I think in that case the entire boot file would be
contained in ROM.

As far as a standard OS9 boot that 99.9% of us are using, the ROMs don't
get enabled and are not scanned for modules.

-Dave