[Coco] SDC, YA-DOS & Ron's VHD Image

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Tue May 12 16:00:37 EDT 2020

It's easier to use Ron's 3000 disk image if you flash Ya-Dos to an empty bank in the sdc.   Say BANK 3. Then do a 'RUN @3'. This will reboot the sdc into Ya-Dos. Ya-Dos will auto detect the vhd image

Another ssmall trick would be to write a program

10 CLS
20 RUN @3

Then save this as 'YA-DOS ' on the sdc card. When u turn on the coco and boot into SDCX just scroll down to this program and it will automate the restart.    The coco sdc will reboot into yadoss annd automatically mount the vhd

Sent from the physical keyboard of a BlackBerry