[Coco] Using Ya-Dos to browse the 3000 disk VHD on my SDC

rietveld rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 22:24:47 EDT 2020

There is a. Dsk in the ZIP file.   Just paste that to the root of the sd card in the SDC.   Mount and run the disk.   There is an auto installer that will prompt you to flash Ya-Dos ‎to any bank (0-7).   Bank 0 is sdc dos and 1 is RSDOS so try Bank 2.   Then paste the VHD image to the root of the sd card.   Type RUN @2 to launch Ya-Dos. It will auto mount the VHD.   You can now access all 3000 disks

Sent from the physical keyboard of a BlackBerry