[Coco] HOW TO MAKE THE BORDER BLACK IN 256x192 4 COLOR PROGRAMS!!!

Steven Wallis stevenw890 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:11:37 EDT 2020

Thank you for your help (I need all I can get!).

I was using that manual, but it was only later on in my researching this
that I realized it had this kind of info in it.
On page 17 it says Blue is $09 and Red is $24.  I looked everywhere I could
think of to find the composite "equivalents",
the "CoCo3 Extended Basic Manual" has them in decimal on page 297; though
they do not look that good on my 46" hdtv.

I was't so concerned with getting the colors just right at this point.  I
mostly wanted to get this info out there, hoping other people would also
get interested in patching some games so they have a black border.

I know the Archive has a games section that are "RGB Patched".  Any idea
who is making these?

Thanks again,
Steven