[Coco] CoCo Disk preservation...

Al Hartman alhartman6 at verizon.net
Tue May 5 23:30:23 EDT 2020

The Deluxe Option Board from Central Point Software.

-[ Al ]-
On 5/5/2020 10:57:46 PM, Steve Ostrom <smostrom7 at comcast.net> wrote:

Are you thinking of the cat-weasel Allen?. I know of it from my Amiga
days, but never saw one. Too many sheckels for me.

I ended up buying a cat weasel, but it’s still in the box. There was another PC card I bought ages ago that did a good job of making backups of copyrighted Coco disks on an old IBM PC with floppy drives. Can’t think of the name of that one.

--- Steve ---

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
- Louis D. Brandeis