[Coco] CoCo tutorials YouTube play list

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Tue May 5 12:20:20 EDT 2020

 I kind of disagree with this. I have been using Discord since Steve first announced, so I know my way around, but something that I have never been able to figure out is how to leave a voice channel without ending my session. Steve's tur of using Discord clearly covers this. I couldn't believe that the option to disconnect was right under my nose and I never saw it!

Just for that small detail the video gets a 10 from me :-D

I haven't seen the MAME install and setup videos, but when I tried it I found that there were some details that aren't straight forward. With help from others, I finally got it installed and documented my efforts in a past CoCo ~123 article. I am looking forward to watching these videos to see if anything has changed since then.

Salvador