[Coco] Starting to unpack COCOs from storage

John E. Malmberg wb8tyw at qsl.net
Sat May 2 19:57:27 EDT 2020

On 4/27/2020 10:38 PM, John E. Malmberg wrote:
> On 4/26/2020 7:49 PM, John E. Malmberg wrote:
>>
>> Next is to see which Color Computers I/II are working.

And the results are:
   2 COCO 1 ECB with chicklet keyboards are reporting at least 32 K.
   1 COCO 2 ECB reporting at least 32 K
   1 COCO 1 with ECB and 16 K, and a bad keyboard.  Rev E board.
   1 COCO 2 With BASIC and 16 K.  REV B board.

I moved the keyboard from the COCO 2 to the COCO-1.
I used to have a coco in the ham-shack just running the audio spectrum
analyzer and this one can still do that.

My failed attempt to upgrade the COCO to 64 K is in another thread.

Regards,
-John